Masters Degree | 2016 | Quinnipiac University
- Major: Instructional Design
Bachelor of Arts | 2010 | Queens College of New York
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Computer Information Technology
Certificates | Coursera
- Introduction to Software Product Management by University of Alberta on Coursera. Certificate earned on 1/24/2016.
- Software Processes and Agile Practices by University of Alberta on Coursera. Certificate earned on 2/4/2016.
Supervisor of Technology and Learning Environments | Mount Sinai | November 2016 – Present
Product Manager | Transperfect | November 2015 – November 2016
- Developed and supported client-facing Learning Management System based on custom Moodle framework. Clientele included top pharmaceutical research companies, with users around the globe.
- Managed an international development team using the Agile methodology.
- Implemented a Linux infrastructure and trained a helpdesk team to support the environment.
- Worked with Quality Assurance departments to ensure the LMS is validated and 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
- Developed SCORM courses as lead instructional designer using Articulate Storyline and Captivate.
- Developed prototype mobile application using IONIC framework.
Instructional Designer | Yeshiva University | June 2014 – November 2015
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, faculty, and instructors, to develop and implement online and blended courses throughout Yeshiva University.
- Directed purchase decisions related to multimedia and computer hardware.
- Direct contact for all Moodle related student support requests.
- Filmed and edited videos for course content using Adobe Premiere and Camtasia.
- Assisted in the development of custom WordPress sites.
- Implemented Adobe Connect, Techsmith Relay, and many other educational technology applications throughout the University.
Educational Technology Specialist | Yeshiva University | July 2013 – June 2014
- Implement and update best practices for graduate school professors and 250+ students using educational technology in the classroom and beyond.
- Assist teachers with content creation for online classes.
- Moodle expert and point of contact for student and professor support.
- Monitor and maintain AGS web presence.
- Designed and implemented tablet (iPad and Nexus) workflows for a variety of projects.
- Developed learning initiatives using WordPress, Canvas, and other platforms.
- Filmed and edited student portfolio projects using Adobe Premiere.
- Developed and supported WordPress based MOOC for 2400 users across 60 countries.
Director of Technology | Yeshiva Har Torah | September 2010 – June 2013
- Provided lead IT support for growing N-8 School of 540 students and 100 staff members.
- Implemented Google Apps for Education, Sophos Web Filter and Endpoint Protection.
- Windows Server 2003 (DHCP / DNS server configuration, Active Directory overhaul and Group Policy).
- Point of contact and expert in student management system (INFOGRASP).
- Managed all audio – visual equipment including SMARTBOARDS and recording equipment.
- Advised on building committee for construction of new floor / integration with existing network.
- Responsible for engaging in negotiations with many vendors to procure equipment and low voltage installations.
- Trained staff in a wide range PC skills and assisted with many educational projects.